General instructions for abstracts submission:
- The submission period is until May 15, 2018.
- Abstracts must be submitted online (link will be provided soon).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, must include the tittle and the main body, which will have an extension between 150 and 300 words.
- The abstract format is free (there is not “template” for abstracts), but a PDF format is required.
- The Organizing Committee will review the adequacy of the abstract to the scope of the congress in order to accept the communication. Proposals will be classified according to the topics proposed in the congress.